Nunchuck’s conversions and reductions 1.28.2015 Huge 20+ song Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    questionmark
    Participant
      I am thrilled that others are digging Warren Zevon. I’m hoping for more soon. It means a lot to me to put out tracks like this. Warren was a genius and I’m glad to help spread that genius. Thank you everyone for the kindness.

Yeah, I was thrilled to see him on RB3 and was nicely surprised to see someone do a custom! My other favorites are Lawyers, Guns, and Money, and Excitable Boy.

Also, huge thanks for “Low”. Great set of songs.

Spindoctor
      Participant

Wicked set my friend, You guys are kicking some serious ass.

Zevon!!! : )

Always thought Roland the headless thompson gunner would be a sick track for RB with the harmonies, guess the content was a little racy for Harmonix.

Here’s to Z !

Did I miss the post of Megadeth “Ashes in your mouth” ? I thought I saw it at one point and was getting ready to play the entire album and realized I don’t have that one. Did a search and didn’t see it. Is this in the works?

BTW, good stuff on everything. greatly appreciated for your work.

Unfortunately Ashes in Your Mouth is the only one that I have not been able to track down yet. As soon as I get it I will upload. I didn’t notice that I was missing that one until recently. Sorry for any confusion. I will hopefully get it and put it out soon. Thank you for the kindness,

Unfortunately Ashes in Your Mouth is the only one that I have not been able to track down yet.

If you mean you can’t find one to convert. I have found one from FOF http://www.mediafire.com/?uwhylfyen3o. It contains the whole album and I’m not sure of the quality.

Thanks for the reductions!!!

Can I request 3 songs for reductions?

They are 2 japanese song and other

Hello my friends.

I have been gone for a while. My father has been battling terminal throat cancer. On Tuesday afternoon, he finished his long fight; he passed on mercifully. It has been hard. For many months he fought so hard, even right to the end he wouldn’t give up. He had not spoken, eaten or drank in over a year. All his life came through a tube, and still, he fought. He was a brave man. He served his country during the Vietnam war, as a member of the US Air force. He served his community with more than 40 years work at the electric company. He also served his fellow veterans by being a Past Commander of the American Legion post he was a member of. He was a great father to me for 43 years, as well as my 2 younger brothers. He and my Mom have been married since 1968, nearly 46 years. He will be truly missed by many.

That is part of the reason I haven’t been around much. The stress of this time also took quite a toll my health. I am looking to turn a corner here. There have been several very supportive people here that I need to thank. If I have spoke with you about this, thank you for your kindness and empathy, I truly appreciate it.

Spindoctor, my brother thank you for all the time spent trying to help me get through all this. You are a great friend and one hell of a guy, so I am thanking you publicly. You are one incredible person that I will always feel I owe a debt of gratitude to. Your help and encouragement has been more than helpful. Thank you Brother!

Today I would also like to thank Sygenysis. He is a super kind and thoughtful soul, not to mention a talented and cool person. He has helped me with many songs, that helped me stay busy during some real dark times. So yeah, I know it wasn’t necessary, but you went out of the way to do some personally very touching songs. I am so thankful for all the kindness and support. You have touched me in a way I will never be able to explain. Thank you so much.

Thanks to Sygenysis, I have a song today that I would like to dedicate to my father and all those that have fought and are still fighting. It is another Warren Zevon song. It touches me deeply. The message is strong and positive. Please enjoy. Hear what Warren is trying to tell us. Don’t wait until the end to look back and enjoy life, Live, Love and Rock out while you can. Life is gone in an instant.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lop45 … kV2_rb3con

There will be more songs soon. I have some stuff in the works.

Thank you all.

Spindoctor
        Participant

Great post my friend, You know my turn is coming. I will be trying this out tonight & look forward to working on projects in the future with you. Lets kick some ass & rock on brother

Same goes for me. You’re the most real and genuine dude I’ve met and had the pleasure to work with in my small time charting songs. I don’t even want to know what would’ve happened if you’d never converted Backwater, would probably be doing songs only I liked, never heard about any of the awesome songs we did, and be getting 2 downloads per year on the FoF forums.

I had a ton of fun doing all these tracks, and it might sound lame, but I unlocked my potential for charting, I never thought I’d be able to do 9 full band (unpitched vocals, so that’s another story) songs in a week, I thought that was impossible. No chance we’re going to stop doing these any time soon!

questionmark
          Participant

Wow, I am so sorry for your loss. Thanks for everything you’ve been doing for this community. Take your time and hope you feel better!

Sideshow
            Participant

I loss my father a few years ago to cancer and it sure wasn’t easy times dealing with it. It happens to everyone someday we just have to tread on and keep our chins up.

Farottone
              Keymaster

My family’s thoughts are with you and your family.

My family’s thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time, sending my love from england

xzeldax3
                Participant

My condolences. I love your work on this forum and I’m glad it was acted an occasional distraction from the heavy stuff going on in your life. I wish you and your family the very best.

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 307 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button