Nunchuck’s conversions and reductions 1.28.2015 Huge 20+ song Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 307 total)
  • Author
    questionmark
    Participant

Outstanding. Definitely in for the Buzzcocks!

That RHH track is intriguing. I’ll check it out and probably get Little Guitars.

Thanks for rocking these.

I do have a question for you, When do you sleep or do you? lol :colbert:

I sleep. It is what I do between sleep that gets the job done. It is having wanted to be a part of this for as long as I knew about it. Which actually brings up a good point, I would like to touch on.

I always wanted someone to do all this stuff. I’m not the kind of guy that says “I wish someone would do for me”. I put in the time and effort. I did the reading and watched the videos. I learned to use the incredible tools at our fingertips. Now, I’ve done it myself with the help of super knowledgeable helpful people to try to explain what I didn’t/don’t understand. Encouraging people gave me the confidence to try and succeed. Thanks to all of you who support and go out of their way to help others. I’m still studying to learn more.

Anyone who is really wanting to try to do this stuff, don’t be afraid to try. Every single charter, author, converter, tester and person that help out however they can, started at the beginning. I don’t have the ability currently, to chart a song from scratch. But I found a way to contribute and have brought a lot of songs to the community. When I started, I would never have dreamed I would write this post.

As long as I can put stuff out, I will. If I can help anyone, I will.

questionmark
      Participant

I do have a question for you, When do you sleep or do you? lol :colbert:

I sleep. It is what I do between sleep that gets the job done. It is having wanted to be a part of this for as long as I knew about it. Which actually brings up a good point, I would like to touch on.

I always wanted someone to do all this stuff. I’m not the kind of guy that says “I wish someone would do for me”. I put in the time and effort. I did the reading and watched the videos. I learned to use the incredible tools at our fingertips. Now, I’ve done it myself with the help of super knowledgeable helpful people to try to explain what I didn’t/don’t understand. Encouraging people gave me the confidence to try and succeed. Thanks to all of you who support and go out of their way to help others. I’m still studying to learn more.

Anyone who is really wanting to try to do this stuff, don’t be afraid to try. Every single charter, author, converter, tester and person that help out however they can, started at the beginning. I don’t have the ability currently, to chart a song from scratch. But I found a way to contribute and have brought a lot of songs to the community. When I started, I would never have dreamed I would write this post.

It really is awesome how prolific you’ve been. I think just about everyone has had the thought “wouldn’t it be amazing if EVERY GH game were “imported” into RB?” The fact that you and others are actual using that has just been fantastic. Like, to the point where I feel spoiled. Back before I discovered customs I remember looking at the setlists for the other games and vaguely pining (but not wanting to deal with finding the game, unlocking the setlists, dealing with the interface, etc).

As long as I can put stuff out, I will. If I can help anyone, I will.

More VH is VA (very awesome)!! I had so much fun with these yesterday, thank you Nunchuck (and of-course thanks to Farottone for the assist). “Little Guitars” is also one of my all-time favs but as I’ve said before, I’m a huge VH fan so I love them all. “Hang ‘Em High” is another favorite of mine from the Diver Down album, any chance that you will be converting that one at some point? I think I remember you saying somewhere that you’re planning to convert all the GH:VH stuff eventually but now I’m not sure if I just day-dreamed that. I have a habit of doing that sometimes when it comes to wishful thinking. :allears:

Body Count was a cool surprise too. I had no idea that they put a new album out recently until reading it here, I will have to check it out. I remember when this one first came out and all the rap fans in my neighborhood (I grew up in the Bronx, NY so there were lots) wouldn’t believe me when I told them that Ice-T had a metal band so I used to have to show them the CD to prove it. You always had to be very careful who was in ear shot when you listened because those lyrics had a way of really getting some people angry (especially those with police officers in their family).

More VH is VA (very awesome)!! I had so much fun with these yesterday, thank you Nunchuck (and of-course thanks to Farottone for the assist). “Little Guitars” is also one of my all-time favs but as I’ve said before, I’m a huge VH fan so I love them all. “Hang ‘Em High” is another favorite of mine from the Diver Down album, any chance that you will be converting that one at some point? I think I remember you saying somewhere that you’re planning to convert all the GH:VH stuff eventually but now I’m not sure if I just day-dreamed that. I have a habit of doing that sometimes when it comes to wishful thinking. :allears:

Body Count was a cool surprise too. I had no idea that they put a new album out recently until reading it here, I will have to check it out. I remember when this one first came out and all the rap fans in my neighborhood (I grew up in the Bronx, NY so there were lots) wouldn’t believe me when I told them that Ice-T had a metal band so I used to have to show them the CD to prove it. You always had to be very careful who was in ear shot when you listened because those lyrics had a way of really getting some people angry (especially those with police officers in their family).

Thank you. It means a lot to find out people enjoy these tracks. Good news I have all the rest of the VH songs planned. I know Loss of Control also has tempo map troubles. Hopefully that is the only other one. I’m studying trying to learn more about tempo map fixes. I will eventually get it, but theses things take time. I won’t ask help of anyone to fix. I also have a few other songs with tempo map troubles, so I must learn. I’m busy as can be right now. But the rest of the Van Halen (barring problems) will be out yet this summer. Hang’em High and Mean Street are the next on the list.

The new Body Count is pretty good. It has a cool cover of Institutionalized on it as well as a 99 Problems cover. The first single is called Talk Shit, Get Shot. You tube has video. I still have my original Cop Killer cd i got on release day. I also bought the re-release. The album seems wrong without Cop Killer. At Lollapalooza there were 50 police officers lined up watching Body Count play. They didn’t seem super impressed.

Sideshow
        Participant

Cool to see the Buzzcocks song get converted. Thank you!

TrojanNemo
          Participant

Count me out of this thread.

Anonymous

More Van Halen <3

Thanks for the Manson converts, been hoping for those forever! Much appreciated!

Hello everyone. I’ve been very busy. Then I was on vacation for 5 days. But, I’m back and I’ve got some stuff for you today.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o80gz … eet_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/f69uf … nV1_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c9i4e … iV1_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/d9stg … nV1_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hyt0a … eV1_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/cz5ey … yV1_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nwp1k … gV2_rb3con

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ufueh … xV0_rb3con

This was a MrMet track. It may have a vocal imperfection here or there. I did my best to clean it up. A big thank you to MrMet for all the great songs he has done. I’m very happy to bring these with full difficulties to make them playable by all skill levels.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1i082 … nV2_rb3con

This is the jewel of the day. I love this song. I saw Reverend Horton Heat a couple of weeks back. This song was so damn good. Sygenysis cooked up this track for me in phase shift format and I converted it to RB3. I love it. Thank you Sygenysis. I hope there are many more collaborations between us.

Thank you to my inspirations and those who helped me along the way. A big thank you to Hetz for helping to test when I had so much going at once. Were it not for Hetz I would still be testing these. If all goes well I will back soon with more goodies for you all.

Farottone
              Keymaster

Nunchuck is one of the very cool guys here and we’re reminded of that on a regular basis. Good job buddy, keep em coming, you’re a great asset for our whole community!

funkydunkleman
                Participant

Awesome tracks. I think that completes my Beastie Boys multi-track library.

Wow!First the Rocks the 80’s tracks and now this! Simply Awesome!Thank you so much for the National Anthems! :excited:

Sideshow
                  Participant

Time to play the German national anthem in respect to their unbelievable football skills.

questionmark
                    Participant

More Cure! I’ve been eagerly waiting that one. I believe that gets album sorting for Disintegration!

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 307 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button