Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author

#1 is Pearl Jam – Glorified G

“Glorified G” is an anti-gun song with lyrics mocking gun enthusiasts. The song was inspired by an incident in which drummer Dave Abbruzzese told the band he had just bought two guns which sparked a conversation about guns within the band.

#2 — Jungle Love by the Time

3. Amen- Halestorm

6. Flight of the Titan- Yyrkoon

beard216
    Participant
      3. Amen- Halestorm

6. Flight of the Titan- Yyrkoon

i was gonna guess that Yyrkoon track but i pretty much nailed 4 and 5 so I didnt lol

#2 — Jungle Love by the Time

Oh man, last week I watched Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back for the first time in years – this makes sense. Hoping this is right.

Ehhh, I’ll take a stab at #3 – I Florence & The Machine – Delilah.

Wife’s like that song… mine at least.

First thought was Pretty Wreckless, but their song was announced for RB 4 DLC, right?

I’m going to guess #6 – Yyrkoon – Stolen Souls.

Very excited if we are, in fact, getting Yyrkoon!

beard216
      Participant

Number two is what Jay called The Mad Notes! Jungle Love by Morris Day and The Time!

Ehhh, I’ll take a stab at #3 – I Florence & The Machine – Delilah.

Wife’s like that song… mine at least.

Could also be What Kind of Man by F&tM. Actually, I hope it is. And I hope the harmonies get charted, if so.

Other possibilities: Sleater-Kinney? Haim? Halestorm, like someone guessed above?

I’d love for #2 to be Jungle Love but was it actually in Purple Rain? I’ve never seen the movie but my googling hasn’t found it to be in the actual movie so sadly I don’t think that’s the answer.

Yeah, The Time does perform Jungle Love in Purple Rain. I’m not saying that’s the song, but I love both Purple Rain and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, so just wanted to confirm that it’s in both movies. Again, not saying that those are the two movies, or that it’s the song for the hint, but… Well… Y’know.

Hey there Rockers,

I just thought I would drop in and let you all know that you overlooked something in hint #3. Give it a close look, maybe you’ll see it. Maybe it was like an unfinished painting, now it should be good.

Oh, I saw the hints, but I couldn’t think of anything that fit at the time.

Is it Moaning Lisa Smile by Wolf Alice?

Yeah, The Time does perform Jungle Love in Purple Rain. I’m not saying that’s the song, but I love both Purple Rain and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, so just wanted to confirm that it’s in both movies. Again, not saying that those are the two movies, or that it’s the song for the hint, but… Well… Y’know.

Well that’s awesome news then! I think everything’s been guessed except #3 and possibly #6.

I also saw the hints but couldn’t figure anything good out for it. I don’t think this is it because Wiki says it’s from 2014. I still got nothing though.

You are getting warmer, but that isn’t it. One last quick hint for it… The band’s name sounds like it could be someone’s zombie girlfriend’s nickname. That is all.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 3,780 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button