Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 3,376 through 3,390 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author
    Spindoctor
    Participant

This is the best Rockfight writeup so far Nunchuck. I especially like the fact I got to talk and swap pills with Timothy Leary

Huge fan of the hints and trying to guess them. You do a fantastic job, not only with the customs but also keeping us engaged in the fun content.

samjjones
      Participant

Jim has somehow found a small toy piano at ringside. He is now playing it badly. Ray hears the keys and immediately jumps up. He rushes to take the small piano from Morrison. He begins to play on it.”

The Alabama Song?

Welcome Back Rockers, Peeps and Rock Band Freaks!!
        RockFight Saturday Night Presents
        Pink Floyd
        vs.
        The Doors
        In a Shaman’s Psychedelic Submission Cell Match – The Conclusion

We join this match in progress. We see Syd Barrett has just entered the ring with the Shaman’s cup and a mirror. Jim Morrison and Roger Waters have broken through the top of the cage and crashed to the mat of the ring hard. Richard Wright and Nick Mason were stomping away at Ray Manzarek and John Densmore as the top gave way. The roof came down and we now have a pile of mangled musicians in the ring . Robby Krieger is still playing the sitar. He doesn’t seem to have noticed what is going on around him. We join Gordon Carray and Sam J. Glarms at ringside. Commissioner Glarms is filling in for Floyd “The Funk Master” Cooper, who was taken away by medical staff after sampling the Shaman’s brew.

GC – “Oh my god, look at the carnage. Syd Barrett has entered the ring. Referee Bobby Light calls for the cage to be locked. The match is in full swing now and a winner can now be crowned. Syd Barrett sets the mirror down in the corner and downed the remainder of the liquid in the Shaman’s cup. He has begun to climb the cage from the inside. He reaches the top and stands there. He is at least 12 feet away from the ring and twenty feet above it. The pile of rockers in the center of the ring has begun to move a bit. Robby Krieger just noticed the carnage in the ring. He springs forward, still carrying the sitar, to check on his band mates. He looks up to see Syd looking down at him. Syd takes flight. Oh my god!! He is gonna jump the gap. He clears the ring ropes and rams into Robby Krieger and his sitar hard!!! Shrapnel from the sitar flies everywhere in the ring. “

Holy Shit!!!
        Holy Shit!!!
        Holy Shit!!!

The crowd goes wild, as every fighter is down in the ring. Referee Bobby Light checks on the men. Syd is the first to stand as the crowd continues to chant…

Holy Shit!!!
        Holy Shit!!!
        Holy Shit!!!

The others are slowly scrambling to their feet. Syd lifts the mirror up and stands behind Ray Manzarek, who is the next to gain his footing, as he helps up Robby Krieger and John Densmore. They turn and look at Syd as they stand. The men see the mirror. You can see the horror in their faces, as they see their reflections. All three men run out and hide under the ring. We hear them talking through the microphones at ringside.

Ray – “Fuck that shit! I ain’t going back out there!”
        Robby – “What the hell is going on. Is it just me or were our heads huge?”
        Densmore – “Dude, you should never look into a mirror while tripping. That sneaky fuck Syd, really got us!”
        Ray – “Relax guys, I have a doobie let’s just smoke it and chill here until the people are all gone.”
        Robby – “Best idea I heard all day!!”
        Densmore – “I have a lighter!”

Back in the ring, Syd seems super proud of himself. He is helping his band mates up. They notice that it is now 4 on 1. Jim Morrison is barely conscious. Roger, Richard and Nick look to Syd. They see he has the mirror.

Syd – “Look I got them cunts tonight. They looked right into the mirror. They ain’t coming back!”

As Syd holds the mirror up above his head, the cage’s light bars reflect in a really cool laser show. Pink Floyd sits down in the ring and watches as Syd manipulates the mirror to make cool patterns. Jim is barely moving now. There is suddenly an ultra- loud bang of pyrotechnics that startles the Pink Floyd guys. All the members of Pink Floyd scurry and hide under the ring with the Doors members. The bang wakes Jim Morrison completely. He stands in the center of the ring all alone.

The big screen lights up. We see David Gilmour on the screen and he is holding Chloe, Jim’s bong.

Gilmour – “Hey there Jimmy, if you want to see your beautiful Chloe ever again you better say “I Quit”, right now!”
        Jim shakes his head no and screams “You wouldn’t!”
        The camera pans back to see David Gilmour standing on a bridge. He is now holding the bong over the edge.
        Gilmour – “Say good-bye to Chloe or submit now!!”
        Jim – “I quit, I quit, I quit… Just please don’t hurt Chloe!”

Jim dashes for the back to try to get to his beloved bong. The ring is now completely empty. There are also large clouds of smoke coming from under the ring. We again hear the ringside mics.
        Ray – “Hey thanks for stopping in guys. You brought some great weed.”
        Roger – “It has to be better down here than out there, man! Shit has hit the fan out there!”
        Syd – “Did you hear that explosion? I think a bomb went off. Is there anybody out there?”
        We see Nick Mason peeking out under the ring apron.
        Nick – “They are still out there. I ain’t going nowhere!”
        Richard Wright lights another joint. The bell rings. We go back to Gordon at ringside.

GC – “Bobby Light calls for the bell. The bell rings and we have our winner Pink Floyd!!!”
        SJG – “What a match!!!”

Winner at 58 minutes… By way of submission — Pink Floyd… Pink Floyd wins when Jim Morrison submits.

GC – “What an amazing night! That is all the time we have for this episode. We will return next month with another great show! Hey Commish, wanna go see the Shaman?”
        SJG – “You know I do Gordy, you know I do. Have a great night everyone!!”

Here are the winning tracks…

Pink Floyd – Bike

RB3 Link –

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/bike-r17697

Phase Shift Link –

https://mega.nz/#!aB1xHZaS!Zr1G64fEIYMFdPtH5PUOYB1mXkQloNA7HGnmIHhBnxU

Pink Floyd – See Emily Play

RB3 Link –

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/see-emily-play-r17696

Phase Shift Link –

https://mega.nz/#!jIdzyKiD!FfHcAoM3nHoHodXGO_DtCrKDAw0i0zahLMdwOzGby3M

Pink Floyd – Arnold Layne

RB3 Link –

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/arnold-layne-r17695

Phase Shift Link –

https://mega.nz/#!vENHSQxZ!d0ZoiwR4NWTHTEhTdbCLW-pzdCZmQ9c5D9rl9ENMPqs

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

Rockin Rindy
        Participant

Awesome stuff, Thanks

Sideshow
          Participant

Wasn’t expecting 60’s Pink Floyd to be released. Very cool surprise.

Freewaymad
            Participant

Never cease to amaze. Thank you.

rcale
              Participant

Nice! Thank you!

Hey there Rockers,
                The weekend is over and today we will see the return of Monday hints. Now that my moving adventure is over, Monday should be the normal ‘hints day’ again. Put on your thinking caps! It’s time to see who will have the “Big Brains” this week.

Hint for Song # 1
                To get things started off right, we have August’s RockFight Saturday Night Theme Song. This song was once going to be released, but was held back to allow for a collaboration. The band was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. The song has been featured in several films as well as a popular skateboarding video game.

Hint for Song # 2
                Next up, we have a song that has appeared in-game already. I love the original, the title track to the band’s third album, which we will be releasing this weekend. The version we have in-game is not nearly as cool. The song was re-recorded by the band with their more popular singer, but it lacked the awesome that was the original. Actually, when sessions began for that third album, one singer left the band and was replaced for 2 albums, then the other singer returned. The more you know… Knowledge is power!!

Hint for Song # 3
                Our last track for this release was the debut single for this pop group. The song was a number 1 hit. This group spent a lot of time on TV, spawned a teen heart throb and had the coolest tour bus ever. This song was also part of an investigation into a string of serial murders.

Good luck everybody! We will see ya this weekend! Have a great week!!!

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

#3 – Partridge Family – I Think I Love You

RBPUK
                Participant

#2 REO Speedwagon – Ridin’ The Storm Out

bostengaable
                  Participant

1 – The offspring – blackball ?

#1 – N.W.A – Express Yourself?

Bonus for # 1

The band was inducted into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by an actual son of a Beatle… kind of funny, to me at least.

Track #1 Showdown – ELO Inducted by Dhani and on the Skate 2 Soundtrack. Agreed the Dhani induction is a bit funny!

Viewing 15 posts - 3,376 through 3,390 (of 3,780 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button