Nunchuck and Sygenysis’ Customs Funhouse – April 18, 2018 Sublime, Luniz and Brewer & Shipley

Viewing 15 posts - 3,211 through 3,225 (of 3,780 total)
  • Author

Hey there Rockers,

The weekend has finally returned to the Funhouse. This weekend, we celebrate the first ever RockFight Saturday Night: On the Road.

All this week’s artist are from the city that will host this RockFight… Detroit. So this week, we have a great group of artists from my home state. Let’s get right to them.

Song for hint #1

King Gordy – Fight

RB3 Link –

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/fight-r16609

Phase Shift Link –

https://mega.nz/#!uZdnkarB!wEsx2NIb_dmjUZUKZfx5f2EhfTuLZqfYDcO02ZSHR_0

King Gordy – Fight is this month’s RockFight Saturday Night Theme song.

Song for hint #2

Jack White – Sixteen Saltines

RB3 Link –

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/sixteen-saltines-r16608

Phase Shift Link –

https://mega.nz/#!OE1GzKCS!PimLLmIlZDUQ_YaogeNWbwRGJUR0rzrBueMmgKr7XMg

Song for hint #3

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band – Fire Down Below

RB3 Link –

http://customscreators.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/the-fire-down-below-r16607

Phase Shift Link –

https://mega.nz/#!jJNl3ZxY!Gq6JRGOKVViVfJ3N8b5ENh_oe1AGlMkQUrFWCi05ZYQ

Release notes

King Gordy is an amazing horror-core rapper from Detroit. He was in the film 8 Mile. The album the Entity is my favorite rap album ever. This is the second song we have done from it. I urge you to give it a spin, it is amazing and different than most music you will ever hear.

Fight is a great song for a RockFight theme. Hit’em Kick’em Punch’em Stomp’em!!

Jack White is all over Rock Band. I’m surprised this track never made it to official RB. Well, get it now and enjoy this fun track!!

Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band are amazing. I’m thrilled that we can bring you another great Bob Seger track. This has some fun guitar and is an awesome song!!

We had 2 “Big Brains” this week.

glarms (1)

Housequake (1)

Great job with some tough hints. Thank you for playing along!!

Look for the RockFight Saturday Night announcement and voting tomorrow!!

Rock on my friends! Have a great weekend! See ya tomorrow night!!

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short

Hey guys,

Wanted to swing by & give Thanks for the Jack White & Bob Seger songs.

Appreciate the fun each weekend, keep up the great work !

What more can I say but thanks? You guys just keep on rockin’ – it’s amazing.

Much appreciation!

Welcome Rockers, Peeps and Rock Band Freaks!!

Today we have a special behind the scenes look at our upcoming RockFight Saturday Night for May.

Are you Ready!!

This month will certainly be a first as we take this crazy show on the road.

Let’s take a look at how this all came about. In order to do so, we will join the RockFight Commision meeting. This gathering happens before all RockFights. This meeting is important because we are about to see how the first RBSN: on the Road came to be. Commisioner Sam J. Glarms is standing at the podium in the center of the stage. On his right are the RockFight officials: Bob-Wayne Zim, Dom Epietro and SC Smith. Referee “Bad Ass” Bobby Light, and ringside doctors Spindoctor and Dr. Housequake MD are seated beside the officials. To the commissioner’s left are Ted Nugent, Kid Rock, Alice Cooper and Tim Allen.

Commissioner Glarms readies to speak. The small crowd in attendance falls quiet.

SJG – “Today we are here to welcome one of the USA’s finest cities to the RockFight family. We will be holding our next event in Detroit, MI. We have secured a secret location and the event will be Saturday May 27, 2017.”
    Ted Nugent chimes in…
    TN – “I lived in Detroit, I had the good sense to leave it for beautiful Texas!”
    KR – “Hold on Teddy, I love ya, but don’t mess with the D!”
    TN – “Keep your shirt on Bobby. You know it sucks there!”
    SJG – “Hold on fellas, Detroit is a beautiful city that loves its RockFights!”
    TN – “How vegan of you to say, there Nancy. Pretty language don’t cover up the ghetto that we are headed to. I think Bobby is turning into some hipster. Maybe he just needs some meat!”
    KR – “One more crack like that and I’m gonna butter your necktie, Mr. Great White Hunter!”

Ted Nugent grabs Kid Rock by the throat and lifts him off his chair. Alice Cooper and Tim Allen turn and get out of the way. Kid Rock lands a low blow. As he tries to recover from the strangling thing, here comes Ted with fists and boots a-flying. Ted Nugent is laying a bigtime beating on Kid Rock, as Kid Rock turtles up. Out of the crowd, here come the Insane Clown Posse. They attack Ted Nugent. As they kick and stomp away at Ted, Kid Rock gets up and joins the boot party. Ted is down and Kid Rock raises Violent J’s hand in victory, when Shaggy 2 Dope attacks Kid Rock from behind. They hit a tag-team spike pile driver on Kid Rock through the table to the left of the podium. They turn to Ted Nugent, (who is starting to get up) and nail him with the spike pile driver through the table on the right. Violent J grabs a mic.

VJ – “That is a Detroit style ass-whoopin’ there boys! Ladies and Gentlemen we call that move the “Juggalo Jack”! If you want to scrape them up, we will sign to fight either one. They will get Juggalo Jacked again!”
    S2D – “Hell, we will take them both if they got the guts! Clowns never back down from a fight. We might not win every battle but we never lose the war! We hate fuckin’ losin’ and we are here to take it out on anyone standing in our way! Take notice bitches, we be choppin’ necks silly. We will take on the redneck and the pimp! “
    Shaggy drops the mic and the Clowns leave the stage. We have security out here and the physicians are helping Ted Nugent and Kid Rock.

What a crazy turn of events!

I see Commissioner Glarms talking with the RockFight officials. He starts to talk with Ted and Kid Rock. The room goes dark and on the video screen we see:

Breaking news… Breaking news… Breaking news
    Coming in May…
    RockFight Saturday Night: On the Road
    Motor City Massacre
    Insane Clown Posse
    vs.
    Ted Nugent
    vs.
    Kid Rock
    The first ever Triple Threat RockFight
    Live from Detroit RockFight City

We return to Sam J. Glarms at the podium. All the officials and celebrities are now gone. Arena workers are cleaning up all the table debris around him.

SJG – “Sorry folks, things got outta hand there, but that is the nature of RockFights! The fighters have signed backstage and it is official! It is gonna be a great night at the fights!We have one more issue to discuss here tonight. That is the matter of what happened at RockFight Saturday Night: Wasp vs. Jackyl. I told you we were going crack down on security. Let me introduce the new security system of the future “Sygenysis 9000”!!This security system monitors all aspects of the RockFights. “Sy 9K” as we call the system, has night vision, infrared vision and state of the art audio capabilities. This is the most amazing system ever devised. Sy 9K is all seeing and all knowing. We are proud to announce that Sy 9K is the new head of security for all RockFights. It is able to use amazing technology to let us see what happened in the dark at RFSN Wasp vs. Jackyl. The Sygenysis 9000 is always watching! Let’s take a look at what happened!”

The room goes dark again and the screen has a slow motion image of Blackie Lawless choking Jesse James Dupree with the top rope, right above Nirvana. The lights go out and we switch to the greenish night vision footage. From out of the crowd, over the barricade comes Courtney Love. She runs toward Kurt Cobain. As she gets right up to him, Courtney, like a she-devil, conjures a small cloud of gas and blows it toward Kurt as if it were a kiss. The cloud hits Kurt, but also hits Krist, Dave and Jesse James Dupree. It immediately renders all of them lifeless. A small bit wafts up to hit Blackie Lawless as he falls back at the olfactory assault. He is staggering back toward the corner, as the light come back on leading to the conclusion we saw.

SJG – “This will be dealt with. Since Courtney loves to interfere in RockFights, we will work hard to get her band Hole in a future RockFight. I’m sure there are more than a few good fights out there for the scrappy, never-say-die vixen and her band. In addition, Jackyl will be given the winners purse as well. We will keep you up to date on this and all other RockFight News!! “

rezavakili
    Participant

Bob Seger song was a lot of fun on drums, thanks.

Wow! Seeing two of my favorite musicians from Michigan in less than two weeks is beyond exciting! First we get Bob Seger and TSBB for the Funhouse and now Terrible Ted Nugent in Rockfights?!?…….y’all are great! Thanks for all this awesomeness. Hopefully Gonzoman still got some to give to them young’uns in Rockfights. “Just What The Doctor Ordered”, “Wang Dang, Sweet Poontang” or even “Free for All” would be monster to see in RB3!

Welcome Rockers, Peeps and Rock Band Freaks

It is time to vote for your favorite!!

Voting closed

Cast your vote and let your voice be heard!

Who is your favorite Detroit Rocker?

What kind of craziness will happen this month?

Voting will end Monday May 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm

Remember to Rock Out… Life is Short!!!

WOW ! This will be a knock down drag em in the street Kick Their Lilly Ass Fight to the finish between the KId & Motor City Madman !

I predict Madman will Win ?

The Kid’s got some cool tunes, But Uncle Ted had more Hits then Kid & ICP put together.

This is just what the doctor ordered. LOL

Get Ready, Get Ready Storm-trooper’s comin ! It’s a free for all.

Once Ted gets you in a Stranglehold baby, your DONE…..

Abstaining from this one in protest of the lack of a Funk Brothers option, if Detroit is the theme. Looking forward to the weekly clues, though.

Abstaining from this one in protest of the lack of a Funk Brothers option, if Detroit is the theme. Looking forward to the weekly clues, though.

Hints will be today!

Hey there Rockers,
      Hints are a little late this week due to the RockFight Saturday Night Behind the scenes post. But we are back with some really fun picture hints for this week’s release. All three songs are by the same band. I actually said who the band would be recently, if you read all my ramblings. It has been decided… Let’s see if my cartoon friends can help you figure out the songs.

Good Luck!!

Last week we had 2 “Big Brains”

glarms (1)

Housequake (1)

Thank you for playing along!!

Hints Hall of Fame
      ckovanda (3)
      Kemiroch (2)
      Supercharlottesmith (18)
      Boushwa (1)
      MrKnife Guy (3)
      Troipoison (1)
      Clintilona (10)
      Maybe Towelie (12)
      doe138 (1)
      Gep (5)
      Whig Party (50)
      LightBob (22)
      iammax (4)
      SwagApple (1)
      Rockin’ Rindy (3)
      Razorhoof78 (5)
      questionmark (1)
      Dash Riprock (3)
      Spindoctor (4)
      Max’sFriendDavid (5)
      frigginelvis (9)
      corporalgregg (7)
      jloboc (8)
      beard216 (10)
      sausagepizza (7)
      dlauthor (9)
      WolfgangJT (5)
      mcatrn (5)
      Tsikandestroy (2)
      naginalJJ (17)
      Mourn Despana (12)
      Unicyclone (1)
      Phildopip (2)
      hotfuzz (1)
      dlauthor (10)
      Kanamit (1)
      PTownBrave22 (2)
      Jake (5)
      FujiSkunk (5)
      GoodOmens (8)
      samjjones (15)
      prewow (2)
      Jonztu (4)
      bigbubba (1)
      Dahnlee (3)
      Zanny77 (1)
      Typhus (1)
      glarms (18)
      TomGuy (2)
      RBPUK (4)
      xzeldax3 (1)
      naotokanji (3)
      XNaythan (3)
      Mr. Wally (2)
      Froogle (2)
      Bansheeflyer (10)
      maxsgtp (4)
      astronomyhopes (2)
      iluvhockey (2)
      Domino (1)
      GasparLewis (1)
      naotokanji (1)
      TheSheepQueen (10)
      Epietro (24) Shocktober Hint Master
      CmdrXym (8)
      theway123 (2)
      Housequake (26) Shocktober Hint Master
      rawsewage (2) Shocktober Hint Master
      Ditg (3)
      rcale (2)
      Mandrag (3)
      drummerockband (1)
      Funk Meister Freud (14) Shocktober Hint Master
      Storm360 (1)
      MidnightRambler67 (1)
      musicgeekxyz (1)
      zimbabwean (15) Shocktober Hint Master
      AJFOne23 (1)
      NYCH6 (1)
      Ezequiel1996 (3)
      Dantrav (1)
      hunttj (2)
      DemonUnicorns (1)
      Ronnie_2Chin (1)

Have a great week everybody! We’ll see ya Saturday!

TheWay123
      Participant

#1; Hole – Clouds

One of the community managers and the main tournament organizer over at SpinShare. Also somewhat decent at charting for RB3 I think.

TheWay123
        Participant

#3: Hole – Malibu

One of the community managers and the main tournament organizer over at SpinShare. Also somewhat decent at charting for RB3 I think.

Hey there Rockers,

It should be easier to see which band will be this week’s artist now. I know you “big brains” will get them now!

TheWay123
          Participant

#1: Jackyl – When Will It Rain

#2: Jackyl – She Loves My Cock

Viewing 15 posts - 3,211 through 3,225 (of 3,780 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button