New to Rock Band 3 Authoring, would like Feedback on my first chart

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    XD005
    Participant

Hello everyone,

While I’ve been a leacher on this site for years,

I wanted to author my own custom. It took me about 2.5 weeks to complete this.
      I may go back and add Pro Keys at some point but I went ahead and did all the instruments.
      I’d really like feedback on it. Thanks!

A little background about me as well… My name is Matthew.
      I am a music producer, so the song that was charted is one of my own.
      My dad dabbled in music and I picked it up at a pretty young age and now we’re here.
      Sorry if this is not the correct format. I would have posted it in the database but it isn’t letting me for some reason and I’m too excited to wait.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/11c2rzoDfeeJPG28KYvZsUWJmesuFtbOc/view?usp=sharing

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Welcome to the authoring herd! This is a catchy tune, and looks well charted. Pro keys would be welcome! If you want, drop a line describing the issues you’re having with the DB and we’ll work to get those solved.

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by FujiSkunk.
        XD005
        Participant

Welcome to the authoring herd! This is a catchy tune, and looks well charted. Pro keys would be welcome! If you want, drop a line describing the issues you’re having with the DB and we’ll work to get those solved.

Thanks for checking out my custom and thanks for the warm welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. 🙂

I sent you a PM regarding the upload issue.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button