New link to get the CON Tools?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Nintendo113
    Participant

Since the recent changes, I haven’t been able to get a proper link to download the CON Tools. All the ones I’ve been able to find goes to a forbidden page.

Does anyone have a download link available, it’d be greatly appreciated!

AgentRhythm
      Participant

I’ve been working on a project of my own lately and I also noticed that all available links seem to be broken. The creator of this video was kind enough to provide some functional links in the description!!

AgentRhythm
        Participant

Unfortunately, even with the software downloaded, I can’t seem to find the AuthorID anywhere on the updated profile page, and therefore ConTools won’t let me finish my project. Perhaps we can get this all resolved with one fell swoop!!

Bansheeflyer

Hi there! We’re currently working on updating the links in the https://rhythmgamingworld.com/forums/topic/list-of-all-authoring-stuff-reaper-magma-tutorials-etc/ forum (some have been updated already if you want to give them a shot).

As for your AuthorID you should be able to access any part of C3U (cp.c3universe.com for example) and your AuthorID will show if you click on your username in the top right. If you haven’t logged into C3U before, go to rhythmgamingworld.com and at the bottom of the page there will be a section where you can view your C3U token which you use as your password to log into C3U.

AgentRhythm
            Participant

Thank you very much my friend, I’ve got it all working now!!

Nintendo113
              Participant

Thank you guys! Appreciate it!

Jack Cross
                Participant

Hi I’m having the same problem with a link to CON Tools. I used the one on this page https://rhythmgamingworld.com/forums/topic/c3-con-tools-v401-8142020-weve-only-just-begun/ but all I’m getting is a Gateway Time-out once I click the zip file. I’ve tried on different browsers too.

Jack Cross
                  Participant

Actually it’s working now. Must have just been down temporarily.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Back to top button