Need help with PS3 – can’t add any more new songs!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    yaniv297
    Keymaster

Sorry for the new post, I’m getting quite desperate…

I’ve been using HEN and Irisman in order to transfer customs. It’s been working flawlessly for months and I’ve transferred about 1500 songs. All of a sudden, file transfer will simply not work anymore.

I encounter one of those errors:

Move error: the operation is aborted

Move error: I/O error

And the files won’t move. I’ve tried using several USB sticks (including a brand new one out of the box), different kind of files (so no specific file is corrupted), different file managers (I’ve downloaded and tried to use Multiman – same result), and delete an existing song to “make space” (even though I have about 45 GB available). None of it worked.

If anyone knows the solution please help, it’s a major bummer (And also I can’t test new customs so…).

Thanks!

Isn’t there any way to use FTP with the HEN method? It probably would be much simpler.

Shroud
      Participant

Can you uninstall/reinstall HEN and see if it helps? Or have you recently updated HEN and do you think the error occurred after the update? Having tried with multiple files, USB sticks and even file managers, I guess it must either be a fault in HEN or the hard drive itself.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button