Multiple flash drives

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

So I’ve run out of space on my current flash drive full of custom songs, and was wondering if it was possible to make the game read songs from multiple flash drives plugged into my Xbox 360? I actually attempted it before coming here, and Rock Band 3 saw and read the songs, but they did not appear in my song list. Instead, the bar at the top read “Currently showing 1112 of 1320 songs”.

I didn’t have any filters on, I triple checked. I tried restarting the game and that didn’t work either. I was thinking maybe someone on here had gotten it to work, and could tell me what it is I’m doing wrong, thanks.

Farottone
    Keymaster

There’s a hard 32 GB limit on the Xbox 360 for external drivers, cumulative. If your current drive is 32 GB, you can’t add another one (well you can but it won’t work).

PikminGuts92
      Participant

You can have up to two flash drives plugged in at a given time. Each with a limit of 32GB. I know because that’s the setup I use with my internal 250GB.

So you’ve both given me slightly different answers and now I’m confused. Can I have 32GB total, or 64? And that still doesn’t solve my current problem, as the two flash drives I tried to plug in were 16 and 8. With the 8GB one loading the songs, but none of them actually showed up from that drive in the setlist.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button