Michael Nesmith and The First National Band

Tagged: 

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Has anyone else here heard anything from these guys? They are really great. One of my favorite groups out there.

astronomyhopes
    Participant

Oh man, I doubt it’ll ever happen but if somebody charted “Nine Times Blue” I’d download it in a heartbeat.

Oh man, I doubt it’ll ever happen but if somebody charted “Nine Times Blue” I’d download it in a heartbeat.

That’s on my list of songs that i want to do someday. Same with the following National Band songs: Silver Moon, Joanne, Hollywood, and The Crippled Lion.

Would you be talking about the version he recorded while with the Monkees or the version he did with the First National Band.

astronomyhopes
      Participant

Would you be talking about the version he recorded while with the Monkees or the version he did with the First National Band.

Either one. I heard the Monkees-era recording first, but I like both versions.

I’ll be out of school soon, so I will have plenty of time to work on making more customs.

Already getting started on Nine Times Blue (Monkees version).

Finished tempo map.

imac007
        Participant

Nevada Fighter and Grand Ennui are good tunes from the Nevada Fighter album.

220px-NevadaFighter.jpg 220px-Nesmith_Loose_Salute.jpg

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button