May 9, 2014 – Queensrÿche, Steve Vai, Racer X, Anvil, Riot

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Farottone
    Keymaster
      How do you guys even get access to multitracks for stuff like this and Images and Words and other tracks that aren’t on GH/RB?

It’s not something we discuss publicly (really, no public discussion of multitracks not in the public domain) but *as a general rule* it’s a lot of research and a good chunk of investment.

C16

How does Jet City Woman differ from the one that’s already out there? I’m not sure if the one I have is a GHtoRB3 conversion, or someone else’s conversion, but I’m sure this one is by far more polished.

Must be a dream to put out a multitrack album by your favorite band!

Farottone
        Keymaster
          How does Jet City Woman differ from the one that’s already out there? I’m not sure if the one I have is a GHtoRB3 conversion, or someone else’s conversion, but I’m sure this one is by far more polished.

Must be a dream to put out a multitrack album by your favorite band!

The other version is less polished, doesn’t have harmonies, uses GHWoR stems (mine uses crips stems) and other stuff, plus some other polishing the GH charts need.

It is a dream, but full albums are incredibly stressful for me: so many songs to go over and over and over again…

Sid Kafizz
          Participant

Amazing work. I know at least one person in real life who probably will need to change his drawers when he hears about “Empire”.

Thanks for the amazing new songs!!

I posted this in the thread of the last week, but nobody reply me

The Phase Shift Conversions of the last week have an error

When I download the songs, there are a file called “album.dds”, this is wrong, the correct name for this file is “album.png”, and also there are a xbox_milo file that I don’t know that is this file, this file isn’t necessary for Phase Shift

Can someone fix it?

Thanks!!

Oddbrother
            Participant

I looked in the C3 songs database to find “Resistance” labeled under Normal audio and went, “Wait, what!?”

Then I downloaded it and went, “Aw yeah, full multitracks!” :dance:

Definitely grabbing Queensryche, as well as the Racer X and Steve Vai songs. A most excellent week!

More Queensrÿche and multi tracks to boot! Thanks again for an awesome week!

Wow another amazing release!! You guys are unbelievable, I am so thankful that you choose to share your work with all of us.

Good thing I have a Rock Band party coming up!

MFX
              Participant

Well, perhaps moar Queensrÿche will be enough to finally bring the missus back to RB!

Thanks, Farrotone!

sorry for bugging….but I got a quick question. Grabbed a few of the Queensrÿche songs. In my list it doesn’t come under the same heading as Silent Lucidity that I already had. Instead it replaces the ÿ with a *…..am I doing something wrong or is that how it is?

naginalJJ
                Participant
                  sorry for bugging….but I got a quick question. Grabbed a few of the Queensrÿche songs. In my list it doesn’t come under the same heading as Silent Lucidity that I already had. Instead it replaces the ÿ with a *…..am I doing something wrong or is that how it is?

Use c3 con tools to edit the dta and change the encoding from utf8 to latin1. I had the same issue and that’s what fixed it.

thank you……got it fixed

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button