Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, my name is Kyle and I am new here to the community but think it is awesome that there is a place to get more songs, I have spent almost $300 in DLC for the game before harmonix stopped making songs so I am so glad there is a way to get songs again!

Just a few songs I wouldn’t mind seeing on the list are:

Luke Bryan – Play It Again

Florida Georgia Line – This Is How We Roll (ft. Luke Bryan)

Florida Georgia Line – Cruise

You can find Cruise here.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2223#p24602

i tried to click on the link for cruise by florida georgia line and all it does is take me to the c3 main page….. help please i looked for this song everywhere!

It’s here, with a direct link here. The forum software was upgraded a few years ago, breaking most if not all old links.

Looks like Nunchuck didn’t upload all old customs to the database.

Atruejedi
    Participant

Looks like Nunchuck didn’t upload all old customs to the database.

*sees Ben Harper customs that won’t work for the Wii and becomes sad*

*sees Safe European Home by the Clash, shits his pants, sees it probably won’t work with the Wii, but downloads it anyway*

*sees a Buzzcocks song and hopes it works on the Wii*

*sees Gratitude by the Beastie Boys, notes the small file size might work on the Wii, and rejoices*

A productive post, Whizzer! Thanks!

*sees Ben Harper customs that won’t work for the Wii and becomes sad*

*sees Safe European Home by the Clash, shits his pants, sees it probably won’t work with the Wii, but downloads it anyway*

*sees a Buzzcocks song and hopes it works on the Wii*

*sees Gratitude by the Beastie Boys, notes the small file size might work on the Wii, and rejoices*

A productive post, Whizzer! Thanks!

So long as Nunchuck remains active, I’m sure you can request and receive a Wii version, if necessary with the help of someone in the know, such as EuroMIX.

Thanks guys!! Spindoctor actually sent me the link the other day he’s a swell guy! I just discovered customs about a month ago and it’s freaking awesome! I’m a drummer and have a Roland TD3 electronic kit with a Xbox 360 midi pro adapter..so far I’ve downloaded almost 250 songs love this site!

Atruejedi
      Participant

So long as Nunchuck remains active, I’m sure you can request and receive a Wii version, if necessary with the help of someone in the know, such as EuroMIX.

I have trouble getting Nunchuck and Sygenysis to even respond to my private messages containing pitched vocals for their customs, unfortunately. Alas.

The good news is! Inexplicably, Safe European Home and What Do I Get both worked without stuttering on my Wii. Gratitude, the song I figured would work, stuttered. Heh. But Spindoctor sent me a PM earlier in the week with how I can get multi-tracked versions working properly on my Wii if I get desperate… haven’t tried it yet, though!

This is How we roll

Sun daze

Get your shine one.

Theses songs would be Nice to play

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button