Loading Customs for Rock Band 3 with a Mac

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

After recently getting back into Rock band I found the customs forum… I was excited to try some customs but I only had a Mac to load them. I found a few posts with limited info but enough to convince me it was doable. I bought a 360 yesterday and a copy of Rock Band 3. With some limited info, a little guess work and some reverse engineering I figured out how to load customs onto a flash drive using a Mac…. no boot camp no virtual machine just dragging and dropping files. I plan to make a detailed tutorial on how to do this to help others. Rock on!

when you drag and drop with a mac…as i do..dont forget to go into your drive afterwards…the mac makes a little 3kb corrupt file for each song addded. delete those

Thanks Dude! I realized that after the first few songs but forgot about it… so I just went and deleted 50 corrupted files lol.

they dont do much to effect loading songs..just wise to not leave corrupt data on your usb

Danny
    Participant

I’m struggling with this myself. Does anyone have a step by step tutorial for doing this using a Mac. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button