How to Rendor my custom?

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Mystery
    Participant

I remember years ago before this site moved I posted that I needed help making my custom work on xbox, thankfully whoever helped me provided the C3 Docx (which I found) but also i remember someone saying as far as rendering goes you gotta export it a certain way in Magma. In other words when your ready to export I cant remember for example when you rendered for HARM 1 in Magma what tracks in Reaper you muted in Reaper like youd mute everything put the mp3 track or you’d mute everything but the mp3 track. Can somebody please remind me how i render for each thing in Magma? Bass, Guitar, Vocals Harm1, Harm2, and Harm 3 and BACKING PLEASE Thank you 🙂

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Assuming you’re not working with multitracks, you need to render your song audio plus count-in as a background track, and something (your own singing, the song audio, or anything else you decide on) for one or more dry-vox tracks. Everything else can be set to use one of the silent tracks included in the Magma download package. The song audio should be a stereo WAV with a 44100 sampling rate. The dry-vox file(s) should be one or more mono WAVs with a 16000 sampling rate.

While it’s fairly old at this point, Trojan Nemo’s video tutorial for Magma may help refresh your memory on any other steps you still need.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by FujiSkunk.
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button