[How-To] Playing Customs on Wii

Viewing 15 posts - 2,266 through 2,280 (of 3,117 total)
  • Author

So I found out I can use the CON creator. So I put in my phase shift songs folders and convert them to CON. But when I then try to use the wii converter, I get the error: There was a error processing the songs.dta file. Anyone know what the issue could be?

About RB2 on RB3: You needed to export them when you could.

About Phase Shift to CON: It’s not as simple as creating a CON archive with phase shift files; you need to adapt the phase shift files to RB3 then compile with Magma C3; you essentially need to learn how to author for RB3 to do that (or at least; the basics).

So, I’m not sure if anyone else has had this problem (though I’d be surprised if it hasn’t happened before), and I’m sorry if the fix is really easy to find, I just don’t know where to look. With that said, I’m having trouble getting the .bin files to appear when I’m packing my custom songs. I have the custom-key (as a file, not as a .txt), and I have ng_id.txt from my Wii. I chose not to combine any songs into a pack, and whenever I run the batch file, it only spits out .apps, when I want .bins.

Help?

Edit: I’m trying to put my songs onto the SD card, since I have that option.

So, I’m not sure if anyone else has had this problem (though I’d be surprised if it hasn’t happened before), and I’m sorry if the fix is really easy to find, I just don’t know where to look. With that said, I’m having trouble getting the .bin files to appear when I’m packing my custom songs. I have the custom-key (as a file, not as a .txt), and I have ng_id.txt from my Wii. I chose not to combine any songs into a pack, and whenever I run the batch file, it only spits out .apps, when I want .bins.

Help?

That Happened to me, either Common key or ng_id.txt is completely blank. Or The ng_Id file isn’t yours. You Can Also edit the pack dlc.bat, but it might no work

Help?

Edit: I’m trying to put my songs onto the SD card, since I have that option.

Also, You could also be missing the 00000026.app, its needed to make the bins.

Also, You could also be missing the 00000026.app, its needed to make the bins.

Where do I get the 00000026.app? I know that the common key is fine and the ng_id is mine, and I’ve refreshed the batch file more than once.

Where do I get the 00000026.app? I know that the common key is fine and the ng_id is mine, and I’ve refreshed the batch file more than once.

It came from the RB3 DLC packer here use this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3CHceCo6lvhUTV6aWRqMkpORzg

It came from the RB3 DLC packer here use this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3CHceCo6lvhUTV6aWRqMkpORzg

thanks, it worked! I wonder why the 26.app wasn’t there before…

thanks, it worked! I wonder why the 26.app wasn’t there before…

You deleted it before, You’re Welcome

Well, now I’m having another problem. -_- I’ve got my files onto the SD card, and the Wii shows the loading bar saying it’s loading my 17 songs every time the game starts. The problem is that I can’t see any of the games. So then I tried to reset the cache of the game in WiiLoader, but it thinks that “data” is a text file, when by the wording of the guide, I’m led to believe that it’s a folder, with MSTORE.VFF inside that I need to delete in order to reset the game’s cache. I copied both the .app and the .bin files over, including the sample ones included with the packer. Should I get rid of the sample ones, or what?

Well, now I’m having another problem. -_- I’ve got my files onto the SD card, and the Wii shows the loading bar saying it’s loading my 17 songs every time the game starts. The problem is that I can’t see any of the games. So then I tried to reset the cache of the game in WiiLoader, but it thinks that “data” is a text file, when by the wording of the guide, I’m led to believe that it’s a folder, with MSTORE.VFF inside that I need to delete in order to reset the game’s cache. I copied both the .app and the .bin files over, including the sample ones included with the packer. Should I get rid of the sample ones, or what?

Did you merge them? Are you loading of sZFE? You dont need the .apps. I made a video on how to add customs but never uploaded it to youtube, here ill try and find.

No, I didn’t merge them. What does merging them do? I copied them into sZFE, otherwise the loading bar wouldn’t pop up, if that’s what you mean. Dunno how I’d make sZFE the default to load from, is there an option for that?

No, I didn’t merge them. What does merging them do? I copied them into sZFE, otherwise the loading bar wouldn’t pop up, if that’s what you mean. Dunno how I’d make sZFE the default to load from, is there an option for that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5OKyLrPSk here i made this and its not done but oh well, hopefully it helps

here i made this and its not done but oh well, hopefully it helps

Found the problem, I didn’t rename the stuff in the songs.dta to sZFE, they’re still sZAE lol

Edit: Is merging them important?

Edit #2: So, that didn’t work, imma try merging them, see if it works then

Found the problem, I didn’t rename the stuff in the songs.dta to sZFE, they’re still sZAE lol

Edit: Is merging them important?

No Not really but it’s recommended. I Merged it and it worked

Viewing 15 posts - 2,266 through 2,280 (of 3,117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button