How to fix audio issue in a c3 custom song?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Nidecker
    Participant

Hello everyone!
      So, I was playing some customs today and wanted to play through Richard Campbells Frankenstein album, but one of the songs seems to be a bad rip.

The audio is a disaster, I ran the song through the audio analyzer with c3 tool and it looks like the backing track is booted up to max, giving it a beepy kind
      of sound.

I dunno what to do lol.
      I downloaded it from the c3’s song database, I even tested the 2x version and it got the same audio issue.

Could anyone take a look at it? Or maybe someone actually have the proper rip of the song? If so, please pm me!

The song is Walton’s Reprise, and here’s a the link to it: https://db.c3universe.com/song/walton39s-reprise-23621

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

If you haven’t already, try contacting the author of the custom to let them the issue. You can send a private message here in the forums, or you can leave a comment on the custom’s song page in the C3DB.

Anything beyond that will require knowing how to use C3 CON Tools (or perhaps Onyx?) to take apart customs and put them back together.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button