How long does it usually take to be approved as an author on C3 Universe?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    ACIDFOOT
    Participant

I recall clicking the “Apply to Become Author” button in order to be able to upload customs a bit ago, and noticed that nothing had happened. I thought maybe I forgot to apply to get approved but it’s been a bit and I was thinking maybe I’m missing something? Clicking the button does nothing for me other than show the window and then just refresh the page after half a minute.

Is there something I’m supposed to do before I get approved or so? I have customs already made but I can’t use the C3U system because of this.

FujiSkunk
      Keymaster

Now that you’ve clicked on the “Apply to Become Author” and the “I’m serious!” buttons, you need to either log out and log back into C3U, or just click on the “File Management” tab. There you will see a new pop up with some terms you must agree to for using C3U. Once that’s out of the way, you’ll see a button on the far right of the screen (you may need to widen your browser before it appears) letting you know your account is “maxed out” and to request an upgrade. That will be your first request for space. Once approved, you’ll be able to start uploading your customs.

Feel free to ask here again if anything seems not to work.

ACIDFOOT
        Participant

It’s working now I just checked it out and requested space, thank you so much!

Explosivo
          Participant

Hi! Just jumping in here so I there isn’t another topic about this

I requested to become an author about a few weeks ago and I don’t see the “File Management” tab you mentioned. I tried logging out an back in again and nothing has changed. Any idea what might be going on? Thanks!

FujiSkunk
            Keymaster

Hey, Explosivo. Just to be thorough, make sure when you click on the “APPLY TO BECOME AUTHOR” button, you read through the pop-up and click the “I’m serious and I’m a RB3 author!” button in the pop-up. If you don’t see a pop-up, make sure you don’t have any browser settings that might be getting in the way, such as disabling pop-ups or JavaScript. If you have clicked the “I’m serious” button and still don’t see the “File Management” tab or any other obvious changes, reply back here and we’ll look into it.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by FujiSkunk.
              Explosivo
              Participant

Thanks for the quick reply Fuji. I tried it with pop up blocker off and it still didn’t work, so I went onto a different browser (Edge) and that seemed to do the trick. It was probably a browser issue like you mentioned. Requested the extra space and I think I’m good to go. Thanks again!

Raldrese
                Participant

I use many of the browser but right now i am using firefox because its a fast loading when I open any kind of website but when I do SEO works.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button