Hairlooksgreat Customs (Updated 2/15 Too Late for Love Def Leppard)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    troipoison
    Participant

When the drum fill lanes come, the audio completely cuts out. Not sure how you packaged it with magma, but I just thought I’d let you know.

When the drum fill lanes come, the audio completely cuts out. Not sure how you packaged it with magma, but I just thought I’d let you know.

I never thought of testing it with the fill lanes (I don’t use them) and won’t be able to test it until tonight. Can anyone else confirm this is happening? Better yet, can anyone give some information on why this is happening? Fairly certain I have a solution (assign mono to drums and the audio track to bass or guitar in magma) but would still like to know why it happens.

Farottone
      Keymaster

(assign mono to drums and the audio track to bass or guitar in magma) but would still like to know why it happens.

…and then as soon as you hit the whammy bar the whole audio gets distorted. Assign your audio to backing and mute tracks to all other instruments (which incidentally will cut down on file size too).

(assign mono to drums and the audio track to bass or guitar in magma) but would still like to know why it happens.

…and then as soon as you hit the whammy bar the whole audio gets distorted. Assign your audio to backing and mute tracks to all other instruments (which incidentally will cut down on file size too).

Ah, the trials and tribulations of being a noob. Thanks.

I have been a lurker on these forums for quite a while, but just had to make an account to say this. I can not thank you enough for Like a Rock. It was one of my most wanted RB tracks. That ending solo is one of my favorite solos of all time. I remember listening to this song on my walkman many moons ago, and now that im getting close to my mid 30’s, this song really gets to me. 20 years, where did they go? Thanks again.

Version (we’ll call it) 1.5 of ‘What it Takes’ is up. (op has been updated with the new link)

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p25jy … kes_rb3con

Fixes the audio cutting out on drum fills, sustains are held longer on guitar, a fill on drums should be correct now.

The file has a new ID tag so you should just have to erase the old version and inject the new one.

Thanks for the input everyone and let me know of any issues that remain (other than no vocals). Really struggling with them. Think I’m tone def. :wth:

The wife works all weekend, so that will give me time to finish the update on ‘Like a Rock’ and finish up 2 new songs which somewhat coattail the C3 releases of last Friday. And by that I mean anti-VD.

Have you considered putting in non-pitched vocal tubes on your charts just to give people the option to sing? I know I would like to have them. It would also encourage someone like me to add pitches to the vocals if you already had the tubes, phrases and lyrics in there.

Have you considered putting in non-pitched vocal tubes on your charts just to give people the option to sing? I know I would like to have them. It would also encourage someone like me to add pitches to the vocals if you already had the tubes, phrases and lyrics in there.

That’s definitely the way I’m leaning at this point. I’m going to give it a little more time though. I haven’t totally lost hope.

That’s definitely the way I’m leaning at this point. I’m going to give it a little more time though. I haven’t totally lost hope.

If you do that, make sure still to not chart S, H, F and other such breathy sounds as part of a tube as even as talkies those are barely picked up and scored at all by the microphone

http://www.mediafire.com/download/p8kvx … ove_rb3con

2x bass in on expert. Single bass expert is on Hard. Enjoy.

If enough people want a 1x bass version so they can gold star it, I’ll do that as well.

As with the other songs, feedback is appreciated.

Anonymous

Mind adding talkies vocals at least?

~Edit~

Nevermind… Charting Solo Vocals already on my own already~ Thx for “Too Late for Love”! :dance:

Sideshow
          Participant

That is an interesting idea to put the 2X bass pedal chart on the expert difficulty and then the single kick pedal on the hard difficulty. If only it were possible to gold star songs on the hard difficulty. Still it cleans up the setlist with clutter of two different versions of the same song. I wish harmonix would of did what guitar hero did with the double bass file system.

The link for the Def Leppard song isnt working for me.

Hetz
            Participant

Yeah, the link isn’t working for me either.

Thanks for this song though!

Anonymous

Link worked for me… It must’ve been removed since then… Now I feel bad XD.

Anonymous

Sorry for double posting but wanted to say I’ve finished the Vocal Chart for “Too Late for Love” so if you want it, send me a PM or something then I’ll share it so ye’ can add it to your custom on here. (I hadn’t fully tested it yet though so can’t say much about it except I did Solo Vocals only, no harmony).

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Back to top button