funkydunkleman’s Customs (3/15) – AC/DC – Crabsody in Blue

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 859 total)
  • Author
    questionmark
    Participant
      Another rough cut inbound!

To continue today’s theme of memorable songs from the nineties.

Both drums and guitar are pretty damn fun. Guitar has 3 solos.

Enjoy!

Sweet! Maybe I’ll be able to actually play this one, unlike 2 princes. Them drums is HARD.

CrazyCanuck
      Participant

Your timing is perfect! I was going to chart Two Princes and found out it was on Lego (I know, I should have known, lol) So then I was going to chart Little Miss Can’t Be Wrong and now I don’t have to. Thanks man!

Hetz
        Participant

Awesome! Love this Spin Doctors song. Thanks!

funkydunkleman
          Participant

Hey it’s my first AC/DC release since the fourth of July!

Now you may be asking yourself, “Wasn’t this song on 1985’s Fly on the Wall?”

Why yes it was, but it was re-mixed for the Who Made Who compilation. There is a considerable difference between the two. This version doesn’t have the heavy re-verb that affected the sound of track, especially Brian’s vocals. I prefer the much cleaner, clearer sound on this one. Also the intro is a bit shorter, but you’re not missing out on much. I think this version is far superior. One day I may do the original version, but this is what we have now.

Here’s the

I’m definitely starting to wind down on the essential Brian Johnson tunes. Yes, I know there’s still most of Back in Black to do, but as for stuff after that, there isn’t much more that I think needs to be done. The next track from this band will likely be a Bon Scott one (who has a ton more stuff I’ll do), but I don’t know when we’ll see it.

Anywho, enjoy!

Thank you Funky.

Sid Kafizz
            Participant

That’s one of my favorites, and I like both versions. Thanks for putting in the work!

I always enjoy your ACDC Songs. thanks for all you do.

Spindoctor
              Participant

Nice addition Funky

I like this version as well, thank you

Also, American Girl still has issues with notes synching. Will try to diagnose that tomorrow.

Hey Funky!

I am a newcomer to the RB Custom scene, but I have spent the past two weeks pretty much immersed in these pages and reworking my PS3 into a dedicated RB Custom platform. Anyway, I have really enjoyed the songs you have posted (especially “Dirty Laundry”)! Everything has worked fine except your “American Girl” convert. Back in Feb, you indicated that you would be posting a reworked version. I was wondering if that was still in the works?

Thanks!

Dahnlee

funkydunkleman
                Participant

I guess I was hoping Nunchuck or Spindoctor would take that one on, since they seem to have perfected the art of doing GH conversions. But they’ve been taking a (well deserved) break lately. Maybe I’ll crack that one open again sometime this weekend and see if I can get a proper version done.

I guess I was hoping Nunchuck or Spindoctor would take that one on, since they seem to have perfected the art of doing GH conversions. But they’ve been taking a (well deserved) break lately. Maybe I’ll crack that one open again sometime this weekend and see if I can get a proper version done.

I can do it no problem. I am building content as we speak. I never seem to be able to take a break, I have over a dozen GH converts I only have some testing/fixing on and then they are ready to go. It will be done if you want me to. I aims to please. It can be released by this time next week .

funkydunkleman
                  Participant

I’d be glad if you could do it. I haven’t done a conversion in forever, and I’ll probably just screw up something else.

I was going to start doing more GH converts, but you guys came in guns blazing and knocked out nearly everything I was ever going to do. Thankfully that let me do more original content instead.

Excellent!! Thanks to you both for the quick response. I get that everyone here does this out of the kindness of their hearts and a shared love of the game, so whenever you can get to it would be great!

I’m still a little overwhelmed by all this. It’s a little like finding out that a close friend that you thought had died a year ago is actually alive and well in Florida…

hamburgerjung
                    Participant

Hi there funkydunkleman!

I really love your releases, first of all the good old stuff from ACDC with the one and only Bon Scott!

Although you have done so much songs there are still two songs I would truly love to play as well: Live Wire and Whole lotta Rosie

Are there any plans to release these songs soon? :shobon:

Mr. Funkydunkleman! You are my favorite custom song dude by far!

Now that I buttered you up I was wondering if you have any interest in putting out some classic blues songs that lots of bands got a lot of inspiration from? (Or just ripped them off, like early Zeppelin.)

Muddy Waters, Elmore James. Freddie King, Albert King, BB King (Lots of Kings!) and the like. This would be like the holy grail for me personally. Or how about the awesome blues guitar of Roy Buchanan?

If you were interested I could give you some specific songs to try.

Just putting it out there….

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 859 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Back to top button