Expert Only? Magma

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rezner
    Participant

First time creating a song and have figured out everything this far. Even though I checked the Expert Only box in Magma I still get this error when compiling.

Project Compiler: Reading project ‘C:\Users\rezne\Documents\REAPER Media\erwtre4.rbproj’…
      Project Compiler: Entering Phase 1 of 5…
      Metadata Compiler: Starting…
      Metadata Compiler: Done.
      Project Compiler: Entering Phase 2 of 5…
      MIDI Compiler: Starting…
      ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/rezne/documents/reaper media/ar.mid (PART DRUMS): No authoring found for easy difficulty
      ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/rezne/documents/reaper media/ar.mid (PART DRUMS): No authoring found for medium difficulty
      ERROR: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/rezne/documents/reaper media/ar.mid (PART DRUMS): No authoring found for hard difficulty
      WARNING: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/rezne/documents/reaper media/ar.mid (PART DRUMS): No authoring found for overdrive phrases
      WARNING: MIDI Compiler: c:/users/rezne/documents/reaper media/ar.mid (PART DRUMS): No authoring found for drum fills
      MIDI Compiler: Done.
      ERROR: Project Compiler: Midi compiler failed.

I only want to tab out Expert, is there a way around this?

Thanks

BornGamerRob
      Participant

Yes, it’s in the docs. You should have left the notes in the template and then you wouldn’t have this issue. There needs to be at least something in the other difficulties, so just leave the 5 notes that were in the C3 template on the other tracks and you’ll be fine.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Back to top button