DemonUnicorns WIP Thread

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    DemonUnicorns
    Participant

M83! Great! Besides the songs highlighted in the poll I’d add ‘Road Blaster’ to the list since there are stems available for this one.

I’ll definitely make sure to track those stems down, thanks!

Derek
      Participant

Not much of a Junk guy, personally, but I would be stoked on everything else youve thrown up there for consideration. Early M83 is so good and Ive been pining to strum along to Wait in Rock Band for years now. Very excited to see your progress on these at some point.

DemonUnicorns
        Participant

Not much of a Junk guy, personally, but I would be stoked on everything else youve thrown up there for consideration. Early M83 is so good and Ive been pining to strum along to Wait in Rock Band for years now. Very excited to see your progress on these at some point.

Not a huge fan of Junk either, but I do like the guitar solo in “Go!” as well as the synth solo in “Solitude”.

I plan on releasing each of the songs in the poll in the coming year. I am trying to gauge interest, so please point me to any other M83 songs you guys might like to see! There are certainly many others I would like to do. I’m very familiar with their entire discography, and while I enjoy it all, there are definitely lots of songs that probably wouldn’t translate well to Rock Band (particularly on the albums M83 and Digital Shades Vol. 1, which are mostly ambient).

jassdown
          Participant

Cool to have more M83 songs in Rock Band. Especially tracks from Hurry Up, We’re Dreaming. Now if only I could find someone who would do “The Midnight” Nocturnal album. I’d be in heaven.

Cant wait to play more M83!! Great work.

J

DemonUnicorns
            Participant
              Poll Closed.
              Thank you everyone for your votes. M83 has two songs in the database, and that is going to change this year.
              jassdown
              Participant

Poll Closed.
                Thank you everyone for your votes. M83 has two songs in the database, and that is going to change this year.

Sweet, thank you for bringing more great songs form them. Can’t wait.

J

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Back to top button