Custom songs in Rock band blitz?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RongoIK
    Participant

So, I havent gotten rock band blitz, but I am planning to. I got the demo and it was great. Once I got access to the library, all of my customs on my flash drive were on the demo. I know that you can play official DLC in blitz so this got me thinking…Do RB3 customs work on rock band blitz? I have no way to test since I dont have the game yet, but im Just wondering. Thanks.

Yes. There is technically no such thing as a rock band blitz song. All songs (including rock band blitz soundtrack) are in fact RB3 format songs. RB Blitz just loads DLCs from RB1/2/3 directories and adapt charts to the game.

As for loading customs on RBB on xbox I am not sure, you might have to hardmod the console, but it works perferctly fine on a PS3 (according you can load custom songs through internal HDD).

The Other Side
      Participant

You’ll need a JTAG console.

You’ll need a JTAG console.

Yea, you need a modded xbox to do it, you can’t do it on normal xboxs, the songs show up, but when attempted to be played, they crash the game

pumpkinpie
        Participant

isnt blitz gone from the store now ? or was that something else ?

I know thps hd got removed a couple weeks ago if thats what your thinking of

The Other Side
          Participant

Blitz has, indeed, been delisted.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Back to top button