Custom Library Viewer v2.1 update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Thanks for trying the program!

1. I don’t know quite how to handle that, but you could copy and paste any selected rows into Microsoft Word to print (make sure you paste while keeping the source formatting).

2. The way the program works is it allows you to view all of the CON files in one folder. Are you saying you want to be able to view CON files in multiple folders at the same time? Or every time you load a file, you want the program to remember it any time you start it?

Great on the copy and paste, I will try doing that.

I love it the way it is! But…Yes on the later part, every time you load a file the program would remember it when you start it. Just like having a library collection of your con files. I can move all my files into one file if needed. I have them separated as to the release dates, but I can always copy and paste into another folder.

Thanks for all YOUR WORK! Don’t want to sound ungrateful!

DemonUnicorns
    Participant

No no, I’m definitely open to hearing how you’d like to improve the program! The feature you are requesting I can certainly implement, but it might be a long time before I do as I have a whole lot to work on.

I just gave a shot on the program and very nice work. There’s just one little thing that would make it even better though… is it possible to make it read sub-folders?

DemonUnicorns
      Participant

I just gave a shot on the program and very nice work. There’s just one little thing that would make it even better though… is it possible to make it read sub-folders?

Yeah I could possibly add that option in.

DemonUnicorns
        Participant

I have a new update with stored library functionality and faster performance! This update essentially allows CONs from multiple folders to be added to your library, automatically loaded up whenever the application is started! I have marked this update as 2.0 since it really brings this application a whole lot closer to what I had originally envisioned.

http://d.c3universe.com/5941d4e4c4ffa2.04041892

(v2.0)
          • Added stored library functionality. New CON files that are read will be stored and automatically loaded up anytime the application is started.
          • Changed file option “Open” to “Add New CONs”.
          • Added “Library” to “Clear” file option.
          • Added “Highlight New CONs” option that will highlight any newly added CONs a gold color.
          • Set the “Read CON Packs” file setting default to false.
          • Fixed issue where Read CON Packs setting would not be remembered.
          • Fixed issue where Date Created column visibility would not be remembered.
          DemonUnicorns
          Participant

Hey guys I have yet another update. While adding the ability to have stored libraries, I unfortunately broke the functionality of the Run ID Check feature! Here are the notes for this new update:

http://d.c3universe.com/5941d4e4c4ffa2.04041892

(v2.1)
            • Restored functionality of “Run ID Check”.
            • Added “Check For New CONs” button that will automatically search for new CONs in directories that are part of your stored library.
            Naemuti
            Participant

Thank you for taking the time to make this program, it’s wonderful! Just a few minor nitpicks about it.

• Someone else mentioned a song delete function, I would also like to be able to delete custom files from the program.
              • The way loading customs works appears unintuitive at first, because you select a file not a folder, so I thought I was going to have to load the customs one at a time until I noticed it scanned the whole folder anyways.
              • If a custom is deleted from the folder and then you refresh the library the program should update to reflect that but it doesn’t.

Anyways, keep up the good work and I’m looking forward to future updates!

DemonUnicorns
              Participant

Thank you for taking the time to make this program, it’s wonderful! Just a few minor nitpicks about it.

Thanks for the advice! One question I have is for the delete function: would you want the file deleted from your computer, or just deleted from the program itself?

TrojanNemo
                Participant

Make sure you send to trash and not File.Delete !

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk.

DemonUnicorns
                  Participant

Make sure you send to trash and not File.Delete !

Sent from my Samsung S8 using Tapatalk.

Thanks for the warning!

imac007
                    Participant

This program is very useful, even for wii users. Keeps track of the con files so I can remake my wii files if needed.

One problem though it won’t recognize “This Boy” by the Beatles. I get this error:

Searching “D:\C3 CustomsCPLAYERFILES”…
                      Error. Could not read “ThisBoy”.
                      Same this happens with Bob Seger : Old Time Rock and Roll.
                      DemonUnicorns
                      Participant

This program is very useful, even for wii users. Keeps track of the con files so I can remake my wii files if needed.

One problem though it won’t recognize “This Boy” by the Beatles. I get this error:

Searching “D:\C3 CustomsCPLAYERFILES”…
                        Error. Could not read “ThisBoy”.
                        Same this happens with Bob Seger : Old Time Rock and Roll.

I know this has to do with where the file data is stored (beginning or end). I will look into a fix, thanks!

So would this allow me to have customs not show up in the RBN category of RB3?

DemonUnicorns
                        Participant

So would this allow me to have customs not show up in the RBN category of RB3?

No this program does not have any functionally to change the .dta file.

TrojanNemo
                          Participant

Changing the .dta file is easy. The problem is the game stopped supporting custom sources with one of the updates. So unless you want to revert to an old TU, it’s not going to work either way.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 48 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Back to top button