christian music

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I took my newly customized Rock Band to church last night because we have a pretty large youth/college group who all enjoy the game, and the youth leader wanted me to request some Christian music for the game. He is wanting the more praisy type music, such as Casting Crowns, The Afters, David Crowder, etc but I’m sure any praise music would satisfy him. There may even be some already charted that I missed.

Im thinking other “faith” oriented bands that others might like on rock band are P.O.D. and Skillet, obvious ones.

Not so obvious check out:

Decyfur Down – Fading.

If you haven’t checked it out yet, After Forever by Black Sabbath that is in the C3 database is Christian Metal, so that is something. Also, is Creed considered Christian Rock? If it is there is a song by them too there, My Sacrifice I think it was.

This thread also has some full band (though not all of them have reductions) charts for some other bands labeled as Christian Metal, for example P.O.D., Flyleaf, As I Lay Dying and Attack Attack!: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1197

There also appears to be a good bunch of official/RBN DLC that falls into the Christian Rock genre as well, including stuff that isn’t Metal, so that is also something to check out if you haven’t already.

Some Decyfer Down would be awesome.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Back to top button