changing the Genre and searching for Genre

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    YougottaMove1999
    Participant

Been using Con tools to check some files after double-checking them in RB3 with the search and pick function (Y and “O” Select- Xbox Ver), but how can I go about actually changing the Genre (GF and I do a TOOOOONNNN of Road trips and now are getting picky about it that we only have 2 to go and both need gold – and you know that one oops song will tank it – we only sing BTW). There has got to be a way to add files and batch change them to a Genre right? Or to even search for what you are going to change.

Thanks for the help, have a great weekend!!!
      And may your dark and stormy drinks be made with anything but goslings ginger beer, or any spiced rum (made that mistake last weekend).
      -Me

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

Shroud
      Participant

You should be able to change the genre with the DTA editor, it is just an entry in songs.dta and if I remember right you might be able to put any string there.

YougottaMove1999
        Participant

So from your post, if I’m reading this right, use quick DTA editor and then change to genre manually with text and then save? That brings up another thought, do we have like…. agreed genres so songs aren’t all over the place? I mean I found disco bee gee songs in “other,” (it just wreaks road challenges), and personally, the novelty genre should be just abolished in my opinion. Should we take a vote for better filing? Thanks for the input BTW, man I Wish that would be just a drag and drop with a pulldown menu form controls or something.

What the world needs now...is more disco. And, let's ban percussion sections, does anyone like them? NO! Having a spot to enjoy the song, and more importantly, go drab a refill on your drink is wayyy better, without grunting into your mic (had to find the hard way main button works insanely better - not in manual). Plus, stop it with the crazy intense background, you can't read the lyrics. You know who you are, stop giving the kids seizures. not cool. Also, the Novelty genre should be abolished, and disco

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Back to top button