About 5-10% of my customs are freezing my game when I try to select/preview them

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    Participant

EDIT: I’m an idiot, please delete this thread, I’ve sorted myself out, my bad!

After downloading some 1200 or so customs for my RB3 game on PS3, I’ve found that approximately 5-10% of them freeze the game if I hover over them in game. It appears all of the customs from C3 work perfectly (afaik) but a handful from other sources, in particular Guitar Hero/Band Hero songs, absolutely do not want to work. I’d be happy to have a go at troubleshooting these myself but I literally have no idea what I should be looking for as a possible cause. Does anyone have any insight into what could be causing this? Or what I should be doing to try and fix it? There doesn’t appear to be a particular common theme between the songs, some have pro instruments, some don’t, some are from GH:WT, some are from Band Hero etc. I’ve been slowly editing my songs.dta to remove the tracks that are causing problems but to be honest, there are some great tracks I’d love to be able to hold on to.

Thanks for reading regardless if there’s anything that can be done!

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Daniel.
    Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Back to top button